A message from:
Garber Chiropractic Care Center in Cartersville, Ga.
Chiropractic Video about alternatives to living with Pain
Dr. Steven Garber of discusses with you how your pain can be treated. His offer of a Free Consultation, with No Obligation could be the solution for you. Dealing with pain, and living with it constantly, is no way to continue.
Please watch this video presentation, to know that there is medical help. A Free Consultation awaits, that could put you on the road to a health recovery.
About the physician Dr. Steven J. Garber
Dr. Garber is a resident of Cartersville Georgia. He has been in active practice for 30 years, the first 7 in Marietta and the last 23 here in Cartersville. Dr. Garber is part of the distinguished faculty at Life University in Marietta Georgia, the largest Chiropractic University in the world. He teaches a graduate level course on treating spinal disc injuries without surgery, which focuses on a popular treatment method in Chiropractic called "Cox Technique". Dr. Garber spends many hours per week reviewing current spinal research articles to keep his college course up to date with the latest research on the lower back and neck.
Dr. Garber has been happily married for 26 years to his wife Annie and is the proud father of five children. Dr. Garber is actively involved in the music ministry of his local congregation. He has been playing guitar for 40 years. Dr. Garber enjoys fishing, riding mountain bikes and studying the bible in his spare time.
Dr. Garber is proud to have his oldest son Sid, serving his country in the United Sates Coast Guard.
A brief synopsis of Dr. Garber's professional experience and career is listed below:
- Associate of Science—Kingsborough Community College
- BS Liberal Studies— Excelsior College
- Doctor of Chiropractic—Life Chiropractic College (1981 Magna Cum Laude)
- 1981-1982 Internship with the Milledgeville Chiropractic Center
- 1982-1986 Life Chiropractic College Instructor of Chiropractic Technique
- 1982-1987 Marietta Square Chiropractic Clinic (owner)
- 1988- Present Garber Chiropractic Center, Cartersville Georgia (owner)
- C.C.E.P. (Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner)
- Activator Methods - Advanced Proficiency Status
- Certified Cox Practitioner
- Instructor - Life Chiropractic College 1982-1984
- Post Graduate Faculty - Life Chiropractic College 1982-1986
- Instructor - Spinal Research Corporation 1985-1987
- Adjunct Faculty Instructor - Life University April 2008 – Present
- Post Graduate Faculty - Life College 2008 -Present
SPECIALIZED PROFESSIONAL TRAINING:
- Dr. Henri Gillett, Belgium - Summer 1983
- Dr. Stephan Pletain, Belgium - Summer 1983
- Dr. Raymond Sandoz, Switzerland - Summer 1983
- Dr. John Mennell MD, Marietta GA - 1983
- Dr. Janet G. Travell MD and Dr. David G. Simons MD - 1985
If you, or a loved one, are experiencing pain contact our office to schedule a free NO obligation consultation with the doctor or email Dr. Garber with a question concerning your case for a quick response. Garber Chiropractic Care Center 770-386-7707
Chiropractic Care and Pain Relief for Cartersville, Acworth, Taylorsville, White and Euharlee GA.