Patient Oriented: The Garber Chiropractic Center is focused on the care and treatment of each individual patient. Our success can be measured by their quality of life. Dr. Garber and his staff are ever mindful of this, it has been true for the past thirty years of service to the Cartersville community and the surrounding areas. This simple, but important, key is also the future for the Garber Chiropractic Care Center going forward with each new patient. Chiropractic Caremeans Pain Relief, but that starts with an experienced trained professional listening and understanding on an individual level with each patient. Dr. Garber is experienced in working with and treating people of all age groups, infants, children, teens, adults, and the elderly. Dr. Garber is familiar with the common needs of each age group. Sports Injuries and other Occupational Injurieshave been and continue advance the experience and knowledge of the Garber Chiropractic Center and it's staff when it comes to diagnosing and treating new patient needs.Dr. Garber's approach to Chiropractic Care centers on the patient with a holistic approach to health and well being. Our chiropractic Services can be focused on a specific problem and at the same time Dr. Garber and his staff consider the entire person and how the effects and treatment approach will impact the whole patient. This philosophy of working to heal the patient as a whole is realized through the entire process of diagnosis and treatment. Listening and discussing treatment options with patients explains how Chiropractic Care and Treatment can relieve pain and allow them to live life again without debilitating discomfort.
About the physician Dr. Steven J. Garber
Dr. Garber is a resident of Cartersville Georgia. He has been in active practice for 30 years, the first 7 in Marietta and the last 23 here in Cartersville. Dr. Garber is part of the distinguished faculty at Life University in Marietta Georgia, the largest Chiropractic University in the world. He teaches a graduate level course on treating spinal disc injuries without surgery, which focuses on a popular treatment method in Chiropractic called "Cox Technique". Dr. Garber spends many hours per week reviewing current spinal research articles to keep his college course up to date with the latest research on the lower back and neck.
Dr. Garber has been happily married for 26 years to his wife Annie and is the proud father of five children. Dr. Garber is actively involved in the music ministry of his local congregation. He has been playing guitar for 40 years. Dr. Garber enjoys fishing, riding mountain bikes and studying the bible in his spare time.
Dr. Garber is proud to have his oldest son Sid, serving his country in the United Sates Coast Guard.
Dr. Steven J. Garber
A brief synopsis of Dr. Garber's professional experience and career is listed below:
- Associate of Science—Kingsborough Community College
- BS Liberal Studies— Excelsior College
- Doctor of Chiropractic—Life Chiropractic College (1981 Magna Cum Laude)
- 1981-1982 Internship with the Milledgeville Chiropractic Center
- 1982-1986 Life Chiropractic College Instructor of Chiropractic Technique
- 1982-1987 Marietta Square Chiropractic Clinic (owner)
- 1988- Present Garber Chiropractic Center, Cartersville Georgia (owner)
- C.C.E.P. (Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner)
- Activator Methods - Advanced Proficiency Status
- Certified Cox Practitioner
- Instructor - Life Chiropractic College 1982-1984
- Post Graduate Faculty - Life Chiropractic College 1982-1986
- Instructor - Spinal Research Corporation 1985-1987
- Adjunct Faculty Instructor - Life University April 2008 – Present
- Post Graduate Faculty - Life College 2008 -Present
- Dr. Henri Gillett, Belgium - Summer 1983
- Dr. Stephan Pletain, Belgium - Summer 1983
- Dr. Raymond Sandoz, Switzerland - Summer 1983
- Dr. John Mennell MD, Marietta GA - 1983
- Dr. Janet G. Travell MD and Dr. David G. Simons MD - 1985
If you, or a loved one, are experiencing pain contact our office to schedule a free NO obligation consultation with the doctor or email Dr. Garber with a question concerning your case for a quick response. Garber Chiropractic Care Center 770-386-7707
Chiropractic Care and Pain Relief for Cartersville, Acworth, Taylorsville, White and Euharlee GA.